Responsibilities at FNC:
-Responsible for the hiring, training, supervision, and leadership of 14 Farm Managers, 24 Real Estate Sales Associates, 4 Appraisers, and 1 Area Sales Manager for Farmers National Company's Central Area. Work with our clients and Farm Managers to provide comprehensive farm management, assisting clients in identifying plans and solutions to reach their goals through analysis and effective communication.
-Direct the asset management functions of the region including leasing, site inspections, budgeting, grain marketing, risk management/crop insurance, reporting, financial analysis of enterprise farming operations, capital improvement projects, screening and selecting high-quality farm operators, consultations & due diligence reports, creating plans to increase revenue, and improve environmental and soil conditions through proactive conservation approaches.
-Assist in the sale of Agricultural Real Estate when needed. This responsibility would include maximizing the sale potential of a property through an aggressive marketing campaign. We have considerable experience working with Farmers, Investors, and 1031 Exchange Buyers.
- Raised on an Iowa grain/livestock farm
- 1991: Grain Merchandiser, Consolidated Grain, and Barge
- 1991 - 1993: Livestock Production Specialist Swine Specific, Land O'Lakes
- 1993 - 2019: Farm Manager - Real Estate Sales, Farmers National Company
- 2019 - Present: Vice President - Central Area Manager, Farmers National Company
- 2014 National Farm Manager of the Year - American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- 2004 Farm Manager of the Year - Farmers National Company
Tremendous experience selling Real Estate with multiple years of selling 4 to 5 farms per year.
Bachelor of Science with Distinction in Agricultural Business Iowa State University