FNC Real Estate
Last Modified: January 13, 2021
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit the website www.farmersnational.com(the "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On the Website;
· Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (e.g., advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("Personal Information");
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us;
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website, including information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, the sites of our affiliates or subsidiaries, or attend events listed on the Website, subscribing to our services, posting material (e.g., bids or purchases) on the Website or the sites of our affiliates or subsidiaries, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
· Your search queries on the Website.
You also may, whether now or in the future, provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
· Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (e.g., recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Certain web browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (DNT) or similar feature that signals to websites that a visitor does not want to have his/her online activity and behavior tracked (for more information on DNT, please visit http://allaboutdnt.com). If an online service elects to respond to a particular DNT signal, the service may refrain from collecting certain personal information about the browser's user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and there is currently no industry consensus as to what constitutes a DNT signal. For these reasons, we do not take action to respond to DNT signals.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
· To present the Website and its contents to you;
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
· To our subsidiaries or affiliates;
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code §§ 1798.83 and 1798.100 to 1798.199.100 permits users of our Website that are California residents to (i) request certain information regarding the categories and specific types of personal information that has been collected and (ii) request certain actions (e.g., opt-out, correct, delete, know) be done with such personal information.
To make such a request, please call 1-800-346-2650, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, complete the contact us form at www.farmersnational.com/Contact_Us/ or write us at: Farmers National Company, 11516 Nicholas Street, Suite 100, PO Box 542016, Omaha, NE 68154.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any bids or purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
It is our goal to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' Personal Information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting the Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Farmers National Company
11516 Nicholas St., Ste 100
PO Box 542016
Omaha, NE 68154